Huntley House was the first purpose-built Extra Care sheltered housing scheme in Surrey.
Offering 51 self-contained flats, it is the appropriate choice for those who wish to live independently but require additional support to do so. Each resident only pays for the care and support they need above the standard minimum requirement, which is three hours a week.
Flats are let on an unfurnished basis and offer the following:
• Lounge with TV aerial and telephone point *
• Kitchenette with adjustable height surfaces
• Separate double bedroom
• En suite shower room with toilet **
• A wheelchair friendly environment
• Laundry facilities
* WiFi is available but residents are responsible for arranging their own telephone and TV services and managing their own contracts with providers.
** Assisted bathing facilities are also available
Dining and community
Huntley House has a spacious and bright dining room where lunch is prepared and served (charges apply), and guests are welcome. The dining room opens out on to a patio with woodland views. There is also a large upstairs lounge with Village views.
Activities and social events are organised for Huntley House residents and it is located within easy reach of the multiple facilities, services and social opportunities the rest of the Whiteley community has to offer. There is a Village mini-bus service and a public bus stop located directly outside for those wishing to visit local shops and facilities. Adjacent parking is available for those able to drive.