The Whiteley Homes Trust welcomes new Trustees
28th August 2019
The Whiteley Homes Trust is delighted to announce the names of its six new Trustees:
- Liz Peace, CBE: Chair of the Shadow Sponsor Board for the Palace of Westminster Restoration and Renewal Project (amongst other senior non-executive roles)
- Melbourne Barratt: Chief Executive, Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council
- Melanie Lindsay: Partner, Vici Partners
- Tom Hoskin: Managing Director, Group Media Relations, Barclays
- Fiona McAnena: Partner, Clearhound
- Michael Berry: Director of Estates, Royal Holloway, University of London
Chandra McGowan, Chief Executive of the Trust said: “We were very pleased to have attracted such a prestigious and talented group of individuals to join our Board, which is now led by our new Chair, Rod Bennion OBE, who joined us earlier this year. Together with our existing Trustees, their skills, judgement and expertise will be hugely valuable as we plan the way forward for our historic Village and work to secure a successful future”.
Further information about the Chair and Trustees of the Whiteley Homes Trust can be found here.