Huntley House was the first purpose built Extra Care facility in Surrey. It offers 51 self-contained apartments, and is the appropriate choice for those who wish to live independently, and to remain in control of their own space with their belongings around them. Each resident of Huntley House pays only for the help they need, above the standard requirement that is a minimum of three hours per week.
The flats are let on an unfurnished basis and offer the following:
- A wheelchair friendly environment
- A lounge with TV aerial and telephone point
- Kitchenette with adjustable height surfaces
- Separate double bedroom
- En-suite shower room / toilet
- Accessible alarm call points, door handles, taps and window fastenings
There are a number of communal areas within Huntley House including a dining room (with catering service), computer area, laundrette, and assisted bathing facilities.
Those living in Huntley House enjoy the benefit of all facilities, services, and social opportunities that the Village has to offer.
Contact and application details